The 5th edition of the Dutch Bioinformatics & Systems Biology conference will be organized on April 2nd and 3rd, 2019 at the congress centrum De Werelt in Luntere, Netherlands.
The BioSB 2019 conference discusses the latest developments in bioinformatics, systems and computational biology and interrelated disciplines, and their wide-ranging applications in life sciences & health, agriculture, food & nutrition.
Topics will include a.o.:
- Single cell biology (incl. microscopy, sequencing, etc)
- Metabolism (experiments and modeling)
- Medical biology (personalised medicine, medical bioinformatics)
- 3D bioinformatics / Functional prediction
- Microbial ecosystems (microbiome, etc)
- Data integration & network biology
- Tools & resources
- Genomics and genome bioinformatics
- Working with Data Resources! Quality, Future, Access to.
The conference will feature keynote lectures, parallel sessions featuring selected and invited talks, breakout sessions, HotTopics sessions, poster & demo sessions, network breaks and a conference dinner and social event.
Abstract submission deadline for oral presentation: February 08, 2019
More information available here.