SysmedIBD Spring School, 9–11 March 2016, Palazzo Pesaro Papafava, Venice, Italy
The SysmedIBD Consortium led by Prof. Werner Müller from University of Manchester, UK, is pleased to announce the Spring School on Systems Medicine, which will take place in Venice, Italy, on 9-11 March 2016. The SysmedIBD Consortium studies dynamic cell signalling pathways associated with inflammatory bowel disease by applying a systems medicine approach. The SysmedIBD Spring School is aimed towards young researchers (MD or PhD students, young post-docs or medical interns) as well as representatives from industry.
The course will cover:
- RNA sequencing: application and data analysis
- Analysis of large data sets: practical examples
- Promoter and network analysis using the geneXplain platform
- Mathematical models of signaling pathways and gene-regulatory networks
- Animal models of inflammatory bowel disease
- Symptoms of Inflammatory Bowel Disease and current treatments
- Support of Patient care with the help of mobile devices
- Systems Medicine, Case studies.
The application deadline is Friday, 15th of January, 2016.
Applications as pdf should be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The participants will be selected until the end of January and will then be asked to register for the course.