The Technology Research Institute BIOASTER has been selected as the only official “Institut de Recherche Technologique “(IRT) in France specializing in the field of health. Focusing on infectiology and microbiology, it combines the competencies of private and public research to face public health challenges related to infectious diseases.
BIOASTER is looking for his Head of data management and analysis Technology Unit, with the transversal reach across all BIOASTER’s activities.
The major objectives are :
- Forecast and define best solutions according to BIOASTER strategy, expertises and R&D projects needs to create a discriminating and valuable offer,
- Built Partnerships with key actors in life science and medical data science
- Ensure the design and the development of softwares and interfaces for bioinformatics/statistical analysis, that will be shared by the other BIOASTER units and R&D projects,
- Ensure the adequate support in bioinformatics/biostatistics/data management and qualified personnel to R&D projects,
- Organize a central BIOASTER technology unit that will be able to drive data banking management and complex analyses