ERACoSysMed aims to enhance the implementation of Systems Biology approaches in medical concepts, research and practice throughout Europe by structuring, coordinating and integrating national efforts and investments. It is a five year programme funded under the European Commission ERA-NET Cofund scheme in the H2020 Horizon programme which started in January 2015.
The following ERACoSysMed partners intend to launch the third joint transnational call (JTC-3) for funding multilateral research projects on Systems Medicine:
- The Research Foundation – Flanders (FWO), Belgium
- The French National Research Agency (ANR), France
- The Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), Germany
- The Italian Ministry of Health (MoH-IT), Italy
- The National Research Fund (FNR), Luxembourg
- The Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development (ZonMw), The Netherlands
- The Research Council of Norway (RCN), Norway
- The Slovak Academy of Sciences (SAS), Slovakia
- The National Institute of Health Carlos III (ISCIII), Spain
The aim of the call is to fund research projects that validate existing predictive computational models using biomedical data to expand the knowledge about human diseases and their treatment.
The call is scheduled to be launched on February 1st, 2019.
More information available here.