The 1st FAIRDOM user meeting will take place on September 15th 2016 in Barcelona, Spain as a satellite meeting of the ICSB 2016 .
Good data and model management improves the longevity and impact of your interdisciplinary research. FAIRDOM offers software and expertise to support you in better managing your interdisciplinary life-science projects, particularly in systems and synthetic biology. If you have never heard of data and model management, or are curious about it, or you are an expert keen to exchange ideas, our user meeting is the place for you!
At the meeting you will:
- Learn why data and model management is important, and how it can improve the longevity and impact of your research.
- Learn how other research groups formulate their data and model management using FAIRDOM software.
- Have direct contact with the FAIRDOM Community and Tech Team, who can give you personalised advice on your data and model management, and using FAIRDOM.
- How users have extended the platforms to include e.g. electronic lab notebooks.
- Be among the first people to hear about how to publish citable data and models using FAIRDOM!
Abstract submission deadline: June 30th 2016.
For more information available here.
Registration is free and you can register any time up until the start of the meeting, please sing up here.