The Joachim Herz Stiftung supports interdisciplinary research and invites organising bodies to apply to the Begegnungszonen programme.
This funding opportunity was created to promote events such as conferences, workshops, graduate schools as well as summer schools. The events that will be funded should:
- promote interdisciplinary subjects and topics
- involve international participants
- facilitate communication between young academics and experienced scientists
- span a period of at least three days
- take place between the 1st of December 2017 and the 30th of November 2018
Applications must originate from individuals active in German research institutes or universities.
Application deadline: June 15, 2017
More information available here (in German)