The German Cancer Research Center (Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum, DKFZ) is a member of the Helmholtz Association and with its more than 3,000 employees the largest biomedical research institute in Germany and one of Europe’s leading cancer research centers.
They are currently searching for outstanding researchers (with a PhD, MD or MD-PhD degree) with an excellent scientific track record to lead independent junior research groups in one of the following research areas:
- Data Science in Cancer Research
- Cell Biology and Tumor Biology
- Functional and Structural Genomics
- Cancer Risk Factors and Prevention
- Tumor Immunology
- Imaging and RadiooncologyInfection and Cancer
- Translational Cancer Research
The applicants have to fit the following criteria:
- more than 2 and less than 6 years of postdoctoral experience at
- documented international research experience
- outstanding scientific track record
Application Deadline: March 01, 2018
More information available here.