3rd ESPT Conference in Budapest 7-9 October 2015
The main objective of the conference is to improve and accelerate Clinical Implementation of Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine.
The main themes of the conference will be:
- Integrated personal omics profiling and stratified medicine
- Use of electronic health care data for personalized medicine
- Personalized immune response and immunosuppression testing
- Pharmacogenomics of cardiovascular drugs and asthma treatment
- Drug transporters in clinical trials
- Pain and Pharmacogenomics
- Targeted therapy of myeloid and lymphoid leukemias
- We will also have Interactive sessions with clinicians for discussing the use of pharmacogenomics data.
The necessary tools and models for achieving these targets will be presented in the systems biology/systems medicine spirit.
The meeting will bring together laboratory medicine specialists, pharmacologists, clinicians, scientists from pharmaceutical and biotechnological industries, geneticists, hospital pharmacists and epidemiologists from Hungary, the nearest countries and overall Europe.