The e:Med Summer School “Converging Imaging and Systems Medicine” will take place from May 20 – 24, 2019 in Castle Ringberg, Germany and will provide in-depth training of early-stage researchers to gain a cross-disciplinary knowledge within the fields of multiparametric imaging, histopathology, liquid biopsy, imaging omics, and systems medicine.
- Theodore Alexandrov, EMBL Heidelberg
- Rudi Balling, Luxemburg Centre for Systems Biomedicine
- Ben Glocker, Imperial College London
- Simon Haas, HI-STEM gGmbH and DKFZ, Heidelberg
- Oliver Kohlbacher, University Tuebingen / MPI for DevelopmentalBiology Tuebingen
- Sven Nahnsen, University Tuebingen
- Klaus Pantel, University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
- Bernd Pichler, University Tuebingen
- Markus Rudin, ETH Zürich
- Bernhard Spengler, University Giessen
- Fabian Theis, Helmholtz Zentrum Munich
Application deadline: February 15, 2019
The course is limited to 20 participants. Participants will be selected based on their application including an abstract to their research projects and a letter of motivation. For selected participants, all costs associated with course participation and accommodation will be covered. Travel expenses will be subsidized with 100 € per participant.
More information available here.