The “Computational Modeling in Biology Network” (COMBINE) is an initiative to coordinate the development of the various community standards and formats in the life sciences, with special focus on systems biology, systems medicine, synthetic biology and related fields.
COMBINE 2019, hosted by HITS, takes place from July 15 – 19, 2019, in Heidelberg, Gemany, and will be a workshop-style event with contributed and invited talks, interactive breakouts and poster sessions.
Topics of Interest
- Reproducibility, data exchange and model standards for systems and synthetic biology
- Standards for personalized medicine and systems medicine
- Data visualization and graphical notation standards
- Standards for sharing and analysing biological pathway data
- Modeling approaches and corresponding tools and standards
- Integrated model and data management for systems and synthetic biology
- Emerging standardization needs and multicellular modeling
- Semantic model annotation
Confirmed Keynote Speakers
- Carole Goble, Manchester (UK)
- Norbert Graf, Homburg (Germany)
- Peter Hunter, Auckland (New Zealand)
- Ursula Kummer, Heidelberg (Germany)
- Thomas Lemberger, EMBO Press
Registration deadline: June 14, 2019
Abstract submission deadline: May 31, 2019
More ifnormation available here.