IST Austria is a young international institute dedicated to world-class basic research and graduate education in the natural and mathematical sciences. Currently they are seeking for Professors and Assistent Professors in areas of Life Sciences, in particular in molecular life sciences, genetics, genomics, bioinformatics and computational neuroscience.
Candidates for tenured positions must be internationally accomplished scientists in their respective research fields and have at least six years of experience in leading a research group. Successful candidates are expected to apply for external research funds and participate in graduate teaching.
- Competitive start-up package and salary
- Guaranteed, annual base funding
- Support and benefits for acquiring third party funds
- State-of the art facilities and a wide range of scientific support services
- Multiple positions are open
Application Deadline: November 2, 2017
More information available here.