BioData World Congress transpiring on the 28-29th November in Basel is the worlds-leading event for individuals working within Big Data and AI in life sciences and healthcare research to drive forwards big data use in Pharmaceuticals.
The event was originally created with the support of leading institutes such as EMBL-EBI, Genomics England, Sanger Institute and the NHS and has since been commissioned by Roche and Merck along with others. Biodata brings together global heads of IT, data, analytics, digital, CDOs, CIOs, bioinformatics, genetics, oncology, rare disease, computational biology, translational medicine etc from leading pharmaceutical companies.
BioData takes place over 12 tracks this year, including: Storage, IT and Management, Bioinformatics, AI and Machine Learning, Big Data in Cancer, Data Integration & Infrastructure, Big Data in Rare Diseases, Analytics Platforms and Data Sets, Next Gen Sequencing, Data Management, Genomics in Clinical Trials, Real World Evidence and Precision Medicine along with a Hackathon and two Start up Streams.
- Bertrand Bodson, Chief Digital Officer, Novartis
- Sue Hill, Chief Scientific Officer, NHS England
- Philippe Marc, Global Head of Integrated Data Sciences, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research (NIBR)
- Diego Ardigo, Global Head of Rare Diseases, Chiesi
- Vikram Bajaj, Managing Director, Forsite Capital Management, Former CSO Grail, Co-Founder, Verily (Google Life Sciences)
- Ian Pepper, CTO/Head of Strategy and Integration Architecture, Novartis
- Peter Speyer, Global Head of Real World Evidence Solutions, Novartis
- Dirk Voelkel, Chief Technology Officer, GE Healthcare
- Slavé Petrovski, VP and Head of Genome Analytics, AstraZeneca
- Govinda Rao Bhisetti, Principal Investigator and Head of Computational Chemistry, Biogen
If you are interested in attending, make sure to register and benefit from the 10% partner discount.
Simply use the voucher code QNNT when you register online.