This year’s e:Med Kick-off Meeting on Systems Medicine will take place virtually on September 20–22, 2021. Poster presentations, a symposium “Future of Systems Medicine” as well as networking events will complete the program. Companies will inform on the latest technology achievements in focus talks and exposition.
The main program comprises cross-cutting subjects on:
- Technologies in Systems Medicine
- Bioinformatics Approaches and Machine Learning
- Systems Medicine of Covid-19
- Modeling in Systems Medicine
- Systems Medicine Approaches to Tumor Heterogeneity
- Translational Approaches in Systems Medicine
Confirmed keynote speakers are currently:
- Heribert Schunkert, German Heart Centre, Munich
- Julie George, University of Cologne
There is no conference fee for academics, but registration is mandatory.
More information available here.