Join the worldwide systems biology community: submit your abstract for a poster presentation by 15 July and register until 29 July to benefit from early bird rates.
ICSB2018 will feature keynote and plenary lectures, parallel and poster sessions, tutorials and satellite workshops in the fields of methodological developments, modelling networks and circuits, multi-omics, single-cell and multi-scale systems biology, quantitative systems physiology, education, humanities and social sciences, developmental systems biology, systems neurosciences, systems medicine, synthetic biology, evolutionary and ecological systems biology, systems biomechanics…
List of Scientific Program Committee members
- Abstract submission for a poster presentation: 15 July 2018
- Notification of acceptance to authors (poster or oral presentation): 17 July 2018
- Early bird registration: 29 July 2018
- Tutorials and satellite workshops: 27 October 2018 at Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon
- Conference: 28 October – 1 November 2018 at Centre de Congrès de Lyon
More information available here.