The Coordinating Action Systems Medicine (CASyM) in collaboration with the Federation of European Biochemical Societies (FEBS) organised the first European Summer School in Systems Medicine: Implementation of Systems Medicine across Europe.
The main aim of the summer school was to identify and provide best in class inspirational scientific and clinical demonstrational examples of research, tools, and implementations of Systems Medicine targeting an audience of a balanced mix of postdocs, clinicians, and graduate students poised to become future leaders in Systems Medicine.
The videos concerning this European Summer School in Systems Medicine are now available:
- Introduction to the First Summer School on Systems Medicine by Jesper Tegnér: video
- Systems Biology of the Mammalian Circadian Clock by Hanspeter Herzel: video
- Computational Tissue Engineering: in vitro, in vivo… in silico by Liesbet Geris: video
- Rethinking the GWAS by Timothy Ravasi: video
- Understanding of Necrotizing Soft Tissue Infections by Mattias Svensson: video
- Solving the Puzzle of Multiple Sclerosis by Pablo Villoslada: video