The CASyM road map is driven by clinical needs: It aims to identify areas where a systems approach will address clinical questions and solve clinical problems.
Key components of this strategy are:
● Engagement of all relevant stakeholders
● Development of multidisciplinary training concepts
● Assessment of methodological and technological challenges
● Strengthening innovation activities
● Professional dissemination concepts
● Analysis of instruments for the implementation of research programs
● Creating and shaping a sustainable European community of Systems Medicine
During the next four years, the CASyM consortium will assess the technological and methodological basis for a European Systems Medicine implementation (road map) and will assist the medical community in creating the foundation for a new prospective in medicine that will be personalized, predictive, preventive and participatory (4P medicine).